Processing and management of personal data according to the European Regulation (GDPR No. 679/2016) about privacy and personal data protection.
Caronte Consulting is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- Traffic optimization and distribution
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Embedded content from other websites
- Information about cookies
- List of cookies used
- Contact information
Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject: a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child: a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not): Caronte s.a.s. di Angelo Manni – via Orazio Flacco, 67 – 85024 Lavello (PZ).
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access: meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification: meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing: meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing: meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing: meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint: in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority: meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Tipologia: visualizzazione di contenuti da piattaforme esterne.
Dati Personali: dati di utilizzo, strumento di Tracciamento.
|Google Fonts e Widget Video YouTube|
Tipologia: visualizzazione di contenuti da piattaforme esterne.
Dati personali: dati di utilizzo, strumenti di tracciamento.
Tipologia: protezione dallo SPAM.
Dati Personali: clic, dati di utilizzo, eventi keypress, eventi relativi ai sensori di movimento, eventi touch, movimenti del mouse, posizione relativa allo scorrimento, risposte alle domande, strumenti di tracciamento.
|Interazione con social network e piattaforme esterne|
Pulsante con link alle pagine social aziendali: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN e Youtube.
|Modulo di contatto|
Tipologia: contatto con l’azienda.
Dati personali: nome, email, telefono (opz.), sito web (opz.).
Tipologia: analisi statistiche con IP anonimizzato.
Dati personali: nazione, browser, pagina visitata, termini e parole chiave cercate, motore di ricerca.
Information you have provided us with
Through our contact forms you provide us with your name, your email address, your telephone number (optional), your website (optional), the subject of your message and your message. This information is transformed into text and sent to us as an email, allowing us to respond to your message. We do not save this information in any database, we do not process it for advertising purposes and we do not transfer it to third parties.
Through the form that allows you to comment on our news, you provide us with your name, your email address and the message you want to leave on our website. These data are stored on the database of our website for reasons related to the moderation and publication of your comment. In addition, the message you send us is not published immediately, but is moderated by the person responsible for our website to ensure the non-automatic publication of comments racist, vulgar or that, in general, violate the Italian law.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes all information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, information on which browser you use, your country, which page you see, etc. This information is used to understand where our visitors come from, what content on our website they prefer to read, etc.
To analyze the traffic on our website we use the WP Statistics plugin for the WordPress CMS.
When you visit our site, we automatically and anonymously store some data that allow us to analyze the traffic on our site, the type of customers who visit us and which pages they find most interesting. The ip address of the users who visit us is masked, so we do not know the true identity of the users who visit us.
Here are the data we collect:
- country of origin (eg Italy, France, Germany, etc.);
- type of browser used (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.);
- page of the visited site;
- terms and keywords you are looking for on our website;
- which search engine you come from.
Information from our partners
We have no partner with whom we can share the data we collect.
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you if it is publicly available.
Traffic optimization and distribution
This type of service allows this website to distribute its content through servers located throughout the territory and to optimize its performance. The Personal Data processed depend on the characteristics and methods of implementation of these services, which by their nature filter the communications between this Application and the User’s browser.
Given the distributed nature of this system, it is difficult to determine the places where the content is transferred, which could contain the User’s Personal Data.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our online services. This includes the response to the messages you have sent us, in order to communicate and interact with you, and notification of changes to any service you have signed with us.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under the law or contract that we have signed with you.
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing.
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers;
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to contact you by e-mail or telephone in order to communicate our promotional offers;
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law and/or use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize personal data collected and to use such data. We will use data outside the scope of this policy only when it is anonymised. We retain your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other legal obligations, but not beyond.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your personal information with strangers.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your personal data safe and secure. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymity and use pseudonyms where possible. We continuously monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. We have constantly updated automatic tools that guarantee a continuous analysis of the integrity and inviolability of our systems.
Even if we do our best, we can not guarantee total information security. However, we undertake to notify the competent authorities in case of data breaches. We will also inform you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent breaches of security and to assist the authorities in case of violations.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
Children do not represent our target customers, we do not intend to knowingly collect information about children and we do not direct children to our products/services.
Embedded content from other websites
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies: these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
List of used cookies
This website embeds YouTube videos.
This website incorporates one or more links to the corporate social pages (Facebook, LinkedIN, Instagram, Youtube).
This website does not use Google Analytics to analyze web traffic, but the WP Statistics plugin for the WordPress CMS.
Data Protection Officer
Telefono: +39 320 859 08 04
Telefono: +39 06 69677 1
Last modification was made May 23rd, 2023.