We integrate technologies, techniques and methods that interact for the optimization of agricultural production. Precision agriculture allows you to apply the best minimal treatment, in the right place, at the right time and with the slightest expense to improve and increase agricultural production.
What is it
- the semi-automatic guide;
- the variable dosage.
- optimization of production efficiency;
- optimization and quality enhancement;
- cost reduction;
- minimization of environmental impacts.
- Electronic devices , responsible for both data acquisition (monitoring) and the use of information within the production context (control);
- Positioning technologies , with which indispensable information is integrated when a spatial (or site-specific) dimension comes into play;
- Computer hardware , for the management and transmission of data (telecommunications networks and systems of various types);
- Software , for data processing and to make it understandable to end users.
Ground and drone monitoring
- control tools , which allow you to monitor and understand what is happening in the field through measurements (field surveys, soil analysis, weather stations, drone maps);
- forecasting tools , to estimate what will happen in the short future in the field (weather forecasts, estimation of irrigation or fertilizer needs, phenological and disease development models);
- actuation systems , which allow you to apply decisions at the field level (parallel driving, automatic driving, actuators, variable rate technology);
- deduction systems , etc.