Mini Phobos is a smart probe that measures humidity
Mini Phobos is a device designed for the food industry which integrates with Phobos, able to measure the humidity of raw materials, seeds, wastes and finished products.
What is it
Points and precision
- to the Phobos system, so that you can help with the correction of industrial variables;
- to the SCADA, MES and SAP systems already supplied to the industrial plant.
- Size: 30cm x 16 cm (h x Ø)
- Power supply voltage: 230 Vac
- Supply current: 5A
- Coupling bush: 2 inches (GAS)
- Tip material: AISI 316 stainless steel
- Number of points: from 2 to 7
- Tip diameter: from 3mm to 5mm
- Minimum error: ± 0.0018%
- Standard error: ± 0.01%
Find out about other customized systems that optmize production processes
Our devices can be used in any type of industrial process, from the field to the finished product.